The Editorial Board supports the journal by proposing themes, authors and articles, serving as referees and reviewers/or suggesting referees and reviewers outside the editorial board, spreading information in both directions and providing goodwill.
- Marcel O'Gorman, Professor and head of the Critical Media Lab, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Lori Emerson, Professor and head of the Media Archeology Lab, Assoc. Department of English and the Intermedia Arts, Writing, and Performance Program at the University of Colorado at Boulder, USA
- Thomas Götselius, Professor in Literature, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Liv Hausken, Professor in Media Aesthetics, University of Oslo, Norway
- Charlie Järpvall, Ph.D. in Media History and Associate Professor in Library and Inforatiom Science, Linnaeus University, Sweden.
- Carin Franzén, Professor in Literature, Linköping University, Sweden
- Thomas Hvid Kromann, Ph.D., Royal Danish Library, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Laura Luise Schultz, Associate Professor in Theater and Performance Studies, Copenhagen University, Denmark
- Jesper Olsson, Professor in Literature and Media History, Linköping University, Sweden
- Gunhild Ravn Borggren, Associate Professor in Visual Culture, Copenhagen University, Denmark
- Jonas Ingvarsson, Professor in Literature, Gothenburg University, Sweden
- Otto Fischer, Professor in Rhetoric, Uppsala University, Sweden