Call For Papers
Sensorium Journal vol. 4 (Fall 2021) welcomes artists and researchers to send in contributions to the issue dedicated to the thinking and work of American scholar N. Katherine Hayles as well as to an open section (without a theme).
Relevant perspectives for the themed section could include, but are not limited to:
- Hayles and posthumanism
- Hayles and feminism
- Hayles and neuroscience, human and non-human cognition
- Hayles and big data
- Hayles and robotics
- Hayles and agency
- Hayles and the history of cybernetics
- Hayles and the history of electronic literature
- Mapping and historicizing the Scandinavian reception of Hayles
- Historicizing Hayles, for example through focusing on one or more of her earlier works
- Translations of texts into Scandinavian languages
More information will follow.
Deadline for submission of abstracts: February 1, 2021
Publication: Fall 2021.